我们使用cookies来了解您如何使用和浏览我们的网站，并藉此提升您的使用体验，包括个性化的内容和广告。 如您继续使用和浏览我们的网站，即表示您同意我们以上使用cookies的目的、更新的隐私条款 和 使用条款。
Personal Data Protection Notice for Dong Zong
- United Chinese School Committees’ Association of Malaysia (“Dong Zong”) respects and is committed to the protection of your personal data and your privacy. This Personal Data Protection Notice explains how Dong Zong collects and process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia. Please note that Dong Zong may amend this notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment by posting a revised version on our website or by such other platform or mean of communication as deemed suitable by Dong Zong. Any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” in this notice is a reference to Dong Zong.
- Types of personal data
- Personal data means any information which relates to you and which was collected by or provided to Dong Zong for any of the purposes stated in Section 5 below (“Purposes”).
- Your personal data may include, but is not limited to, your name, NRIC number, passport number, contact details, email, gender, date of birth, marital status, religion, academic records, educational background, financial and banking account details, occupation, citizenship, position, company name, image, photo and etc.
- Collection of personal data (source of the personal data)
Dong Zong collect your personal data by:
- Directly from you, through registration (examination related operation, courses, talks, seminars, conference, various events), completion of forms (hardcopy, digital copy and e-form), emails, phone call, SMS, social media, inquiries, name card, questionnaire, survey, interview, contract, quotation, invoice and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us;
- Indirectly from third parties such as authorized representatives, school authority, related association and public domain;
- CCTV recording captured during your visit to Dong Zong premises;
- Smart card record during your access to Dong Zong;
- Details of your visits to the Dong Zong website including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, and the resources that you access.
- Obligatory personal data
All information requested in the relevant forms and documents is obligatory to be provided by you unless stated otherwise. Should you fail to provide the obligatory information, we may be unable to process your request and/or provide you with relevant products or services.
- Purposes of collecting and processing
- Your personal data is collected and further processed by Dong Zong for the following purposes:
- To process your application for examination registration and result appeal, training and workshop (in-house, local and foreign), camp, scholarship, study loan, further study local and abroad, job application, seminars, talks and conference;
- To administer and communicate with you in relation to our various events, meetings, various Dong Zong working committees, examination affairs (may include but not limited to exam question, exam paper review, invigilation, exam paper marking, exam paper transferring, exam certificate, etc.), publication affairs, curriculum affairs, student affairs, teacher affairs, and others products and services;
- To contact you and/or provide you with information regarding upcoming events, meeting, newsletters, propaganda material, new publication, and etc. which may be of interest to you;
- To process any payments related to your participation in events conducted by Dong Zong;
- To process any payments and others business related to products or services provided by you;
- To process your order and subscription to our publications, products and services;
- To publish in our publications;
- For analysis and research purpose;
- Maintaining and updating your subscription membership details file;
- Fund raising and charity activities;
- Respond to your enquiry and resolve any issues which may arise in connection with any dealing with Dong Zong;
- To administer all kind of human resource affairs;
- Any other purpose which related to the above.
- Dong Zong will only use your personal data that you provide to us voluntarily.
- In some circumstances, you may have provided personal information relating to others (third parties) for the Purposes. In such cases, you represent and warrant that you had or have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide their information to Dong Zong.
- Disclosure and transfer of personal data
- Dong Zong will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information of any user to any third party except where Dong Zong has with the consent from data owner (data subject).
- However, Dong Zong may disclose your personal information when:
- Require by law enforcement agencies including courts, tribunals or authorities, whether government or quasi-governmental having jurisdiction over Dong Zong;
- Relevant governmental agencies, statutory authorities, industry regulators and local councils or requirement of a competent authority;
- Dong Zong’s professional consultants, including lawyer, accountant, auditor, IT consultant, etc;
- Third parties appointed by Dong Zong to provide services to Dong Zong such as banks or financial institutions, insurance, IT system/software vendors, printing companies, publishing companies, travel agency, service provider, trainers, lecturer, speakers, event organiser and other advisers;
- Third parties who collaborate with Dong Zong to provide services to you such as school authority, scholarship and study loan sponsor, education organisation, training, workshop and event co-organiser (local and foreign).
- Your personal data may transfer to a place outside Malaysia by compliance with law, where pursuant to the relevant contractual relationship or for the related Purpose stated in Section 5.
Dong Zong shall take appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Data retention
Dong Zong will retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Data integrity
Dong Zong shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data processed is reliable for its intended use, and is accurate and complete for carrying out the purposes described in this notice.
- Right to access and correct personal data / Limiting the processing of personal data
You may request to access, correct, withdraw consent and prevent processing your personal data. You should ensure your personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. Any inquiries, correction or complaints with respect to your personal information may also be channelled to us by submitting such request to Dong Zong via post, telephone, fax or email at:
United Chinese School Committees’ Association of Malaysia (Dong Zong)
Blok A, Lot 5, Seksyen10,
Email: [email protected]
This notice publish in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. In the event of any conflict and discrepancy between this English language notice and its corresponding Bahasa Malaysia notice and Chinese notice, the terms in this English language notice shall prevail.
- 马来西亚华校董事联合会总会（董总）尊重并致力于保护您的个人资料与私隐。此个人资料保护通告列明董总在2010 年个人资料保护法之条文下，如何收集和处理您的个人资料。请注意董总可以在任何时候，在无预先通知您的情况下修改此通告，并通过我们的网站发布修订版本或其他董总认为适合的沟通方式或途径来通知各界。在本通告中任何提及 “我们” 是指董总。
- 个人资料是指涉及到您，因任何在以下条款5 (Section 5) 所列明的用途中（ “用途” ）而被收集或提供给董总的任何资料。
Blok A, Lot 5, Seksyen10,
电邮: [email protected]